A parasite is a symbiotic relationship between species. One being an organism and the other a host. The parasite will attach itself to a host. Afterward causing harm to a person’s body, mind, and spirit. Does that sound like someone you know? Maybe a friend, family member, co-worker, spouse, or lover. A parasite will knowingly and purposely feed off everything that defines who you are. Your happiness, joy, love, peace, desires, goals, dreams, and your purpose in life until nothing of you is left.
Are there symptoms? Yes!!
1. Selfishness: Parasites are selfish, and their selfishness will cause you to become selfish towards yourself.
2. Uncaring: Parasite are uncaring. Their uncaring nature will cause you to start neglecting yourself.
3. Not Active Listeners: Parasite will never listen to your dreams or goals. Which will eventually, cause you to lose confidence in yourself.
4. Not Understanding: Parasites will never understand your problems because it’s not their problem. Eventually, you will become unfocused on your problems and your problems will never get resolved.
5. Not Compassionate: Parasites don’t relate to sympathy or empathy. Eventually, you will lose hope.
Is there a cure? Yes!!
After reading and understanding the symptoms. Reevaluating your LIFE!!! is the cure. “Let’s Stand Strong”!!!
2 thoughts on “How do you know when you are infected with a Parasite?”
This is the right website for everyone who wants to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long time. Great stuff, just excellent!
lol, thank you!! It’s those life experiences that give you a lot to write about.